Ebay Integration for Magento 2
The extension helps the Magento store owner to synchronize the product listing between your Magento store and the eBay.com retailers or sellers. It can also manage the eBay orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the eBay APIs and the eBay-Magento 2 Integration extension.
eBay Connector extension allows you to integrate Magento 2 store with eBay store.
Magento 2 eBay Connector is the best solution to list your products on eBay store. The module enables the store owner to do integration between the eBay and Magento store. And helps in managing product inventories on both the stores. Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the stock will be updated in Magento store. Apart from stock, if the store owner updates the synced product information one end, it gets updated other end.
- Automated Product Inventory Synchronization: Automated product inventory and price synchronization on ebay.
- Manage eBay Orders: Allows admin to import orders from the eBay Marketplace to convert it into regular Magento Orders and Shipments.
- Product Operation: Allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload and product view using bulk management system.
- Run profiler for order database.
- eBay orders are added to the store order's list.
- View order sync process.
- Delete mapped orders records.
|Compatible with||2.0.x, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.9, 2.1.10, 2.1.11, 2.2.0, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4|
|License||License for 1 Magento Installation (including multi store setup)|