Custom Order Number for Magento 2
Take control over your order numbers. The extension enables you set any starting numbers and prefixes for all types of store documents such as invoices, orders, shipments, credit memos. Protect your private business info from your competitors and make your store more user-friendly.
Magento 2 Custom Order Number is a useful extension that helps you manage the order database in your store easily by customizing order number, invoice number and all IDs of sale documents.
- Customize order number by creating a flexible format with letters and various variables: Counter, Date, Random Number, Store ID
- Set number start, increments and number padding for Counter variable
- Use order number as invoice, shipment and credit memo number or custom the new numbering for them
- Reset counter manually or configure to reset daily, weekly, monthly, yearly automatically
- Customize unique numbers and set individually counter for each store view
|Compatible with||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.0.x, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.9, 2.1.10, 2.1.11, 2.2.0, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.5, 2.2.6|
|License||License for 1 Magento Installation (including multi store setup)|
Write Your Own Review