Pre order extension for Magento 1
Find out which products enjoy greater popularity and restock your items accordingly. Display customizable stock statuses. Enable customers easily pre order necessary products.
- Let customers pre order store products
- Analyze customers’ demands
- Fill the stock according to customers’ needs
- Display notes and messages for pre-order products on product page, shopping cart and order details pageLaunch pre-sale campaigns
- Edit Pre-Order button, notes and messages to be shown in the frontend
- Manage previous orders conveniently in the backend.
If customers want to buy products that are temporarily out of stock or coming soon, they can get these products as soon as they are available by creating a previous order. In the product pages of pre-order items, the Add to Cart button is replaced by Pre-Order button and the availability date is displayed in the stock status field. Purchasers can create orders with pre-order products like other normal orders.
Add both regular and pre-order products to an order
To be alerted about pre-order items in the product page, shopping cart and order information page
Labels or messages for pre-order products are displayed on the product page and shopping cart to notify buyers. Besides, registered customers also can check pre-order items in the order details page (Go to My Account → My Orders → View Order).
Configure pre-order function in the backend
Magento 2 Pre Order Extension allows admin to setup pre-order function for each simple product and individual item of a configurable product or a grouped product. You can set a product always as pre-order or set it to become a pre-order item when it is out of stock.
|Compatible with||1.8, 1.9|
|License||License for 1 Magento Installation (including multi store setup)|